cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Poor service

Hi, BTs contact numbers are not working (the 0333) ones. I called on mobile but reception poor so operator said he would call beck on landline and never did! Anyone else get this poor level of service? All I want to do is dispute my bill!

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Poor service

@poorwrote:

Hi, BTs contact numbers are not working (the 0333) ones. I called on mobile but reception poor so operator said he would call beck on landline and never did! Anyone else get this poor level of service? All I want to do is dispute my bill!

Perhaps you are dialling too many "3"s?

See : Help/queries with Bills 

Calls to 0330 1234 150 are free when calling from the BT network. Calls from other networks may be charged, so you can use your landline 'phone

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Hi, yes good point about too many threes! It was mis-typing not mis-dialling. None of the nos working today either. Astonishingly I had a conversation with a "customer service" just now and she didn't call me back on the main line either. Actually she struggled with the concept of calling me back; I am unwilling to pay money to rectify a BT problem. Anyone else had this experience? 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Try the messaging service:

https://www.bt.com/help/contact-bt/account-and-billing

Although bizarrely that seems to be only available for broadband & not landline.

Or connect your phone to WiFi calling

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

150 still works for me from my BT line.
RIC9380
0 Ratings