cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Re: BT ID - no linked accounts

Go to solution

Hi

I am also having the same sort of issue, I have been chatting with a number of the tech team online and none have been able to resolve. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @ollieb2, sorry you can't add your account online and couldn't get this fixed when you called in.

If you've another email address that hasn't been used for a BTID before you can set up with that email address and all will work ok.
If you don't have another email address I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with the Mod team and we'll be happy to help you get this fixed.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Hi

Thanks John I have responded to your private message. The online team have already exhausted the use of 4 email address' now and i have either been unable to link with my account or unable to activate the ID on any of them. 

Thanks for your swift response on this.

Regards Ollie

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @ollieb2, thanks and didn't realise it has been ongoing so long that you've used 4 email addresses. One of the team will be in touch and we'll get this sorted for you.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @ollieb2 

Thanks for taking my call today.

Really glad we were able to get your BT ID issues resolved and you can now manage your account using bt.com.

I'll mark this as resolved but if you need anything further let me know.

Cheers

Stuart

0 Ratings