cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 49

Re: Full Fibre Upgrade

Go to solution

Hi @DanielS 

Seeing in the last message  that you know how to get ORDI issues fixed,  a ORDI request has been submitted to Openreach to correct that I can get full fibre under my address. I am still confused as what happens next as it wasn't explained well. Would you be able to help me to check the request please?

Thanks,

Carwyn

0 Ratings
48 REPLIES 48
Message 2 of 49

Go to solution

Thanks @DavidM 

Is this something that you can help me with?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 49

Go to solution

Hi @carwynf1 and welcome to our community.

The ORDI request should only take a couple of days to complete, unless there are problems. It's just a request to get Openreach to update their records to show the correct address. Do you currently have service with us?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 49

Go to solution

Hi @DavidM 

Yes always been with BT at this address, Did a check on the neighbours/street address and they can get full fibre 😞

Is there a way to check if the ODRI request has my correct address?

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 49

Go to solution

Hi @carwynf1 ,

Thanks for confirming that. We can check this for you. Please check your inbox for my message and drop me a reply with the details.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 49

Go to solution

Good afternoon @carwynf1,

I wanted to give you an update to let you know where we are with Openreach at the moment.

As you know, I've been able to get the ORDI side of things fully updated. The issue we had left was getting the FTTP to show as available. After giving them all of the evidence, they came back and stated the fibre network has been built in your area. They can see that there is an error in their records which is preventing us from placing an order. They are now in the process of correcting this for you. They need to associate your address to the nearby fibre equipment. This will take them about a week to complete this. Once done, I can then place an order to upgrade you. They've told me that they will update me as soon as their systems reflect this.

As soon as I hear anything back, I will be in touch with you.

Thank you
DanielS

Message 7 of 49

Go to solution

Hi @DanielS 

Thanks for helping me with this issue. Can you call me about 12:45 today please regarding the latest info?

Thanks,

Carwyn

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 49

Go to solution

You are most welcome @carwynf1.

I'll be in touch with you then.

Thanks
DanielS

Message 9 of 49

Go to solution

Hi @DanielS 

Thanks for the call today! Can you please call when you see this? This evening I have now found some anomalies regarding the broadband package on my latest bill.

Thanks,

Carwyn

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 49

Go to solution

Hi @carwynf1, thanks for your post and Daniel will be in touch when he gets into the office later this afternoon.

Cheers

John