cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 11

Re: Not received rewards card

Go to solution

Hi Neil

Similar here I'm afraid. I tried to claim when I first signed up and no luck.  I've tried on and off since then and no luck. I thought it might just be a bit slow but it's been well over a month. 

I'd be grateful for your help.

0 Ratings
10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11

Go to solution

Hi, @Stutakesphotos Thanks for posting, when you log in to MyBT does it say there is no reward card to claim?

If you have used your BT ID for previous accounts make sure you're selecting the correct one from the drop-down list after logging into MyBT

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 11

Go to solution

Hi Neil

Thanks for getting back to me. Unfortunately I can't seem to even reach that point no matter which one I use. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 11

Go to solution

Just to clarify, that whenever I have clicked the link on the email, it's asked me to log in. When I do, there's no mention of the card. 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 11

Go to solution

@Stutakesphotos Thanks for getting back to me, is your new account number showing in the drop-down list?

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 11

Go to solution

Actually, it doesn't look like it is. And I'm certain I registered. Same email too.

Thank you for this by the way. It's good to get some help after banging my head against the wall.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 11

Go to solution

@Stutakesphotos that is most likely why there is no reward card to claim. Could you try adding your new account number to your MyBT profile to see if that helps?

1. Go to www.bt.com/mybt on a web browser and log in using your BT ID username and password.
  2. Click on Your details and then Account.
  3. Scroll down the page and you'll find the Add an account link. ...
  4. Follow the steps on the page to add an account.

Post back and let me know how you get on.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 11

Go to solution

Thank you.  I haven now been able to add that account. But still not finding it links up to the reward card.

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 11

Go to solution

Hi @Stutakesphotos ,

Thanks for trying that, sorry you still don't see the reward card. I'm sure I can sort this for you. I'll drop you over a private message now so you can get in touch.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 11

Go to solution

Huge thanks for sorting this