cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Re: Return our kit

i renewed my b/band mobile tv package and landline with bt ,i bought the pro box, £30 ,at that time because the seller said it was superior to the dodgy box i have,  it wasn't better, it gets less channels and i still couldn't watch HD channels so i called within 14 days and returned it no issues........ so following that for some odd reason only bt know they cancelled my tv too, i complained and they said i'd get a call back to put it straight,  no call so far.

so with £30 to be returned and only broad band landline and mobile i am expecting a charge of £24,  nope the bill is £103,   King HELL.

quite what i am being charged for i dunno, i was out of contract when i called to renew, thats why i called to renew,  i am begining to feel like Alice going down the rabbit hole, this is so stressful.

i asked her on the phone ''so without TV what will my charges be £54 she said.

more emails to retun kit, some welcoming me to halo 3 and threats of large charges if i don't retun kits and TV programme  information.  

i have no idea if it is worth calling again, it just seems to get more expensive and more worrying , right now i want it all to go away, £103 ?  what the hell for?  if they hadn't cancelled my TV it would be £84

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Hi @bugged, welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. I've moved your post to create your own thread as that's the best thing to do.

I'm sorry that you're still getting emails chasing the return of equipment. I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with the Mod team and we'll be happy to help you with this and any bill query you have.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

thank you, i did search ''how to post''   but it got passed me,  most stuff does.  sorry to be a technophobe  or technohope

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Hi @bugged, that's ok. Did you get my Private Message ok?

If not Click Here

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

yes,  thank you, i'm just getting a reply together .

0 Ratings