cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 11

Re: Returned equipment account says not received

Go to solution

I keep getting messages saying that my equipment has not been returned. I have proof that it has been delivered but phoning 150 does not give an option to talk about it.

0 Ratings
10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11

Go to solution

Just select any option and the CS rep will either del with it or put you onto the correct department.

If you do not select an option you will be offered them again and if you still do not select an option you will be offered a call back or if you do not select that you will be given a text to reply to or if you do not select that they will call you later.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 11

Go to solution

@michael9943wrote:

I keep getting messages saying that my equipment has not been returned. I have proof that it has been delivered but phoning 150 does not give an option to talk about it.

Hi @michael9943   You need to wait at least three weeks ignoring the chase messages. I returned some equipment a few weeks back and eventually received a text asking me to reply with the tracking number. I did so and my account was updated in a couple of hours.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 11

Go to solution

Hi @michael9943 and welcome to our community.

Thanks for posting about your returns. Both @VeteranISPUser and @gg30340 advice is good but if you want I'll be happy to take a look at this for you. Check your inbox for my message and drop me a reply with the details if that suits.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 11

Go to solution

Hi, I returned my router and tv box but keep getting messages saying that it has not been returned.

I sent them via royal mail with the tracking number QZ444494800GB which shows that the parcel was delivered on Saturday 25th Feb 2023 Scottish Parcel Hub. It is getting close to the cut of date and I don't want to be charged.

Please help Thank you.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 11

Go to solution

Hi @michael9943 ,

I can see your message in our queue. We'll get this sorted for you asap.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 11

Go to solution

Hi @michael9943

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me this afternoon.

As agreed, I have marked both the items as returned and recorded the tracking ref for both too.  I am sorry for the problems you had with this and I am pleased I could lend a hand to get this sorted out for you.

I'll go ahead and close this off from today as agreed but if you need a hand in future you know where we are 🙂

Thanks,

Robbie

Message 8 of 11

Go to solution

Thanks very much for sorting this out.

Message 9 of 11

Go to solution

@michael9943 wrote:

Thanks very much for sorting this out.

You're very welcome @michael9943

Take care.

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 11

Go to solution

I have the same problem, returned equipment, I have proof of posting I can send also, but still got charged.

Can you advise please

Many thanks

0 Ratings