cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Re: Still waiting reward card

Any chance someone can find out about mine, sorry to jump on someone else's post but I've been waiting a while now, the card was claimed on the 29th of March and broadband installed on the 7th of April, I received an email saying its on its way on the 22nd of April but still have nothing from anyone about it. 

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Hi @Robert86,

Thank you for posting I'm, sorry if you haven't received your BT Reward Card. It can take up to 30 days for the Reward Card to arrive by email. It would be worthwhile checking your spam folder to make sure it hasn't been sent there in error.

If you still haven't received the reward card and 30 days have passed, you'll need to contact Pure Card on 0344 879 1068 or by email bt@purecard.com and they'll be able to chase this for you.

Thanks,

Paddy

Message 3 of 3

Hi paddy, still quite new to the community, forget to make a point of visiting the website sooner, I haven't heard anything but 12 days left until the 30 days have passed so will give it the time first, thought I would be like a priority to get these out to customers so I've just put it in my head I'll get it on the 30th day 😂

0 Ratings