cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Re: refer a friend not received amazon voucher

This has happened to me too - I referred my sister in October 2021 and she has paid three months full bills. I have not received any emails or information from BT

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Hi @GillP, welcome to the forum, and thanks for posting. I've moved your post to create your own thread as the previous thread is already solved. 

I'm sorry that you've not heard anything about your vouchers. Please check the Refer A Friend page and confirm you and your friend have followed the correct process for the offer and post back to let us know.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Sorry I posted incorrectly. I have looked at the refer a friend page and I’m sure we have met the criteria. It is just so frustrating not to be able to find the answer and I actually phoned BT yesterday. I used the customer service number and none of the options applied. I did speak to someone who said she usually made calls out and was taking incoming calls due to staff shortages. She had no idea and said just to Google the scheme. Additionally back in December I found an email address for this scheme. I didn’t have a reply and now can’t find the email address listed anywhere so I don’t know if the address was correct. 
If customers owed BT money they would soon get us to pay but when they don’t seem to be honouring this scheme it’s a different story.  I expect they will find some loophole not to pay - I just find it very disappointing. Thanks, Gill

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi @GillP,

Thanks for getting back to us. I am sorry for the experience that you had when you spoke with us on the phone.

If you used the link that @JohnC2 sent to send your friend the invite, then you should be entitled to to scheme. We can get it looked into for you but we'll need some information from you. I'll send you a private message so my team can help you. 

Thanks
DanielS

0 Ratings