cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 9

Refer A Friend vouchers

Go to solution

Hi

I’m a new customer and I signed up through the Refer A Friend scheme. We’ve had confirmations that our vouchers are coming but it’s been over two months and nothing. Can anyone help?

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Re: Refer A Friend vouchers

Go to solution

Hi @greeb_streebling,

Welcome to the BT Community and thank you for posting. 

I'm sorry to hear you haven't received your vouchers yet, we can certainly take a look at this for you.

Please reply to my PM with the details requested and we'll be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks 

MandyF

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 9

Go to solution

Hi @greeb_streebling, thanks for getting in touch. I can see that the promotions team got back to you on the 1st to apologise that the voucher hasn't been sent. They've arranged it now and it will be with you within the next 30 days.

Cheers

JohnC2

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 9

Go to solution

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 9

Go to solution

Hi

Sorry to bother with this again but we still haven’t had our vouchers….

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 9

Go to solution

the mods reply said in next 30 days which is until end of month so just need to wait bit longer

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 9

Go to solution

It did but they’re already about three months late. 🤷🏽‍♀️

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 9

Go to solution

@JohnC2 Hi, I just wanted to flag this up again as we still haven't received our vouchers and the 30 days are up. Is there anyone else we can chase about this?

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 9

Go to solution

Hi @greeb_streebling 

Thank you for posting back!

I am sorry that you haven't received the vouchers.  I realise this has been going on for a long time.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings