cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Refer a friend 50 pound Amazon voucher

Go to solution

Hi, I signed up for the refer a friend to bt and get a 50 pound Amazon voucher 2 months ago. My friend signed up, I received an email on the 27th Jan confirming this and the vouchers would be with within 30 days after first bill payment etc.

2 months later, still no voucher. My friend had made phones on several occasion and was told at one point she’d not even accepted the referral, I have the email to prove she did.
I phoned bt myself and spoke to a very nice woman who suggested I follow a link to try and sort it, but to no avail. 

Could anyone shed any light as to why this may have happened please.

tia

Tags (3)
0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Bt referral, Amazon voucher

Go to solution

Hi, I signed up for the refer a friend to bt and get a 50 pound Amazon voucher 2 months ago. My friend signed up, I received an email on the 27th Jan confirming this and the vouchers would be with within 30 days after first bill payment etc. 2 months later, still no voucher. My friend had made phones on several occasion and was told at one point she’d not even accepted the referral, I have the email to prove she did. I phoned bt myself and spoke to a very nice woman who suggested I follow a link to try and sort it, but to no avail.  Could anyone shed any light as to why this may have happened please. 
Thanks

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Re: Refer a friend 50 pound Amazon voucher

Go to solution

Hi @Tinhead75 we can raise a case with our reward card team to check on the referral. I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch with the moderation team.

Thanks
Neil

Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @Tinhead75, thanks for getting in touch via PM to confirm you and your friend received the vouchers on Friday.

Cheers

John

Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Hi how did you solve this as I have the same problem doesn’t seem like anyone does unless the my pester and spend hours trying to get it dnt think I’ll be referring again 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @markhar welcome to the community, I'm sorry your refer-a-friend vouchers have not arrived. I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch with your details and we'll be happy to chase this up with the team who issues the vouchers.

Thanks

Neil 

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

Suspicious isn't it. I've emailed, called, and just spent an hour on web chat and nobody seems to care.

Currently waiting on two vouchers from July (4 months ago). This seems to be the only way to solve it....which doesn't fill me with confidence at all.

0 Ratings