cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Remove old accounts from my bt id

Hi, don't know if anyone can help me but when I log into my bt I am faced with an error screen,

It reads "We couldn’t find any account details for that BT ID. Please try again"

in the top right where it shows account no: there is no account number shown however when I go into my account details it shows the correct account number and that I am the account holder but also says I have access to 3 accounts and that I can switch by clicking on the account number although this does nothing and doesn't let me switch at all or remove any of them,

Any help will be much appreciated

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Remove old accounts from my bt id

Hi @dsmith593, welcome to the forum and thanks for posting.

I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with the Mod team and we'll be happy to help you get this fixed.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Remove old accounts from my bt id

Hi @dsmith593

Thanks again for taking the time to post.  Sorry for the problems you've had recently with your BT ID.

I'm just popping back to double check that you got everything resolved.  Can you reply back to let me know please?  Our offer of help remains open.  We'll be more than happy to give you a hand if you're still having some problems.  Let us know 😊

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings