cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Remove old accounts

Hi. Could someone please tell me how I can remove old account numbers from my BT account? Whenever I log in, the default account seems to be an old account which has no active products on. Browsing on phone is a pain as not all pages allow me to change between the accounts and changing page then switches back to old account. I phone customer services once about this but they really didn't understand the issue and it remains unsolved. Thanks 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Remove old accounts

Hi @seabass1966,

Thank you for posting. I'll be able to give you a hand getting that old account removed from your My BT. I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

We have been really busy over the last few days and we're working through a bit of a backlog at the moment. It will be a few days before one of the team will be in touch. If you need this fixed right away, please give BT a call on 0330 1234 150.

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Hi @seabass1966, have you had time to set up your BTID again and is it working ok now?

Post back and let me know.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi @seabass1966, thanks for your PM to confirm the BTID is now working ok.

cheers

John

0 Ratings