cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Renewal Due soon

My contract ends soon and was wondering how best to go about it.  I often check the latest deals going forward but they only state Broadband renewals.  My current contract (which is ideal for me) includes Fibre 1 and Landline 700 minutes.  If I was to choose a new Broadband extenstion deal by this method could I add on the 700 minute element at the same time. I am a bit sceptical about pressing the Upgrade or Renewal button without the reassurance of being able to add my current 700 minute Landline element at the same time.  On the other hand would it be more advisable to contact Loyalty or Retentions team to see if better deals are on offer.  Thank You in advance for your help in this matter,

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Renewal Due soon

I would contact the options team 0800800030 and negotiate the deal you want. If you don't like cost then leave it and try again in a few days

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Thank You

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Hi @iansally welcome back to the community and thanks for posting, theres no need to worry, the calling plans are add ons that can be changed every 30 days.  As part of your renewal order, you will be given the option to continue with or change any add ons that you currently have on your account. 

Thanks

Neil

Message 5 of 5

Great answer from Neil (the Mod).