cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Return charges

Go to solution

Hi all,

I upgraded my package recently and part of the requirements was to return a booster disc. 
I did so and retained the receipt but I keep getting emails saying BT are charging me £30

there is no link in emails to attach the receipt and the phone line is constantly busy when I try.

can I provide the receipt via this forum? 

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Return charges

Go to solution

It takes a few weeks for it be processed.

You can go on the royal mail website, input your unique special/recorded delivery number and it will show you where it went to.

If you have Twitter it may be better to take a picture of the receipt on your mobile and direct message BT through that to query it. 

They can then update their system.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @Spewy87,

Thank you for posting.

What @Weerab1983 has said is correct. It can take a few weeks for the equipment to show as returned.

If you send me your account details along with the proof of postage I'll be able to mark that as having been returned. This will stop any further follow-ups and ensure that no charges will be applied.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Hi Paddy,

thank you for the reply. Unfortunately the photo I have taken of the receipt is too large for the messaging service on here. Is there an email address I could use?

it was sent 3rd march 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @Spewy87,

That's okay if you send me the details through PM. I'll sort things from there.

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @Spewy87,

Thank you for sending in those details. I've marked that equipment as having been returned.

This will stop any further follow-up and ensure that no charges are raised.

I've dropped you a PM as well, if you need anything else, please feel free to drop me a message.

Thanks,

Paddy