cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Return of kit

Go to solution

This is a copy of the email I sent today as I knew it would come,the return of an old router. That fact they already had in place to take money out of my account but not a system you could sent a copy of postage receipt speaks volumes.

I received an text today saying you were going to charge me for "kit return" which in this case is a BT router. I have sent this router back to you in November and have proof of posting.

I find this deplorable as with postal strikes and probably issues at your side processing the returns thar you are going to charge me £43. In this time or recession people can not afford another £43 because of your system incompetence. The attachment is proof of postage. 
Do not send me back a email saying that I will be refunded when item processed if you had but in place a process when the postage receipt could have been sent via email then none of this would have happened. I find this utterly unacceptable and deplorable from BT. 
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Return of kit

Go to solution

If you call BT Customer Services with your Proof of Postage they will instantly update your account.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Thank you and appreciate you reply but I was on the phone this morning trying to get through for 1hour and 10 minutes with no joy.

Is more the fact you could not send proof of postage which would have made life much easier 

Regards 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @Stevebyrne1, sorry you couldn't get through when you called.

I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with the Mod team and we'll be happy to sort this out for you.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

@Stevebyrne1 Thanks for speaking with me today, I've updated our records to show that your equipment has been returned which will prevent the charge from being applied to your next bill.

Thanks

Neil