cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Returning Kit

Hey, I returned my kit over 4 weeks ago but they keep contacting me saying they haven’t received it. I have proof of sending.

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Returning Kit

Log in to the Royal Mail tracking site and check when it was delivered, then print a copy of the tracking report as a .pdf document ready for when one of the mods contacts you

Message 3 of 7

Call BT 0800.800.150 with your Proof of Postage and the Customer Service rep can update your account.

Message 4 of 7

Hi @Joshy55,

Thanks for joining the Community.

Did you ring in as @gg30340 suggested? If you haven't been able to get the help that you need, let me know and I'll send you a private message.

Thanks
DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

I am very sorry for bothering you but, i have had trouble in the past with returniing old unit, I ahve proof of collection by Royal Mail. But i cannot find a way of getting this to BT. Please if there any help out there i would be most grateful, thnak in advance Geezer

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

As per message above.

Call BT 0800.800.150 with your Proof of Postage and the Customer Service rep can update your account.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Hi @Geezer and thanks for posting.

If you have any trouble getting through I can help. I'll drop you over a private message now in case you need to get in touch.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings