cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Top Cashback Declined

Go to solution

Hi, wounder if someone can help, I took out BT Fiber Broadband via Top cashback and the earnings are now stating “declined by the retailer” is there anyway this can be resolved. 

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Top Cashback Declined

Go to solution

Hello 👋🏿 

Sorry to hear your having issues with top cash back, did the order complete or did the order have to be cancelled and replaced? If order was completed successfully you may have to contact Top Cash Back to investigate.

Hope this helps 

Hope this helps! 🙂 If you like my reply and
want to say thanks for the helpful answer
then please click on the Kudos on left hand
side 😉 also if I answers your question correctly please let us know by clicking on Mark as Accepted Solution 😄
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Hi, yes order completed, installed and working. 

I have contacted TopCashback but not getting any responses from them even though they say we will reply within 72 hours. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

Hi, @Marklang180 were there any changes made to the order after it was placed? For example were there any amendments made to the appointment date or was it delayed in any way?

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution
Hi Neil, no not that I can recall
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @Marklang180 No worries, a change could have been made in the background without you even knowing. I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch with the moderation team and we'll get it looked into.

Thanks

Neil

Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

@Marklang180 Thanks for confirming this is now sorted and the cashback is approved. I was happy to help.

Neil