cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Unable to activate xbox 12 month pass with fibre 900 upgrade

Go to solution

Hi

I did use the search function and posted to an existing thread about this issue but my comment was passed over. Which is fine, these things happen so I'm making a post.

Same as others, recently upgraded my package and qualified for a 12 month free xbox game pass.

Recieved a sms a few days ago (Friday) to say I could activate it in the next 14 days. Followed the instructions and got the "Unable to process your request. Please try again."

Error, tried a few times over the last couple of days but it's obviously broken for me also.
Did try to go on messaging but the supposed 5 mins wait turned into 10+ mins and I don't have time right now so leaving a post here.

Thanks for any help.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Unable to activate xbox 12 month pass with fibre 900 upgrade

Go to solution

Hi @JE23 and welcome back.

Thanks for posting about the game pass. Our customer service guys shouild be able to sort this out for you on 0330 1234 150 so can you give them a call and let me know how you get on.

Cheers

David

Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

I talked via messaging on site in the end. After quite some time the CS person said I would get a phone call in the next 5 days from the xbox tech team or whoever it was. 

I never got a call unsuprisingly but as a last ditch effort before basically giving up I tried activating via the my products page again and it actually went through to link to my account. All seems to be working fine now. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Hi @JE23,

Thank you for posting back to update the thread. I'm sorry activating the Game Pass wasn't as straightforward as it should have been.

Thanks,

Paddy