cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 50

Re: Unable to log into MyBT

Hi,

Thanks for the response and the links. I appreciate it.

Regards

Alan.

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 50

cant log in to mybt

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 50

That's strange. I assume it's been corrected now as I have just managed to log into MyBT a few moments ago.
0 Ratings
Message 14 of 50

I've been locked out of MyBT desktop for over a week for no apparent reason. What can I do?

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 50

Can't access my bills on line or through app

Hi,

I am having problems accessing my Bills.  Can log into My BT fine but when I select my bills I'm just getting a blank page, other pages load fine.  Went to BT app and selected my bills - again a blank page.  Is there an issue? (tried Google and can't see anything)

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 50

Not for me, it's still not working on any devise I try.

None other websites I regularly use are affected, it's only MyBT & all BT's links that stopped working 3 days ago apart from this community forum - which is the only page that still works for me.

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 50

Re: I've been locked out of MyBT desktop for over a week for no apparent reason. What can I do?

Why is everyone so desperate to access MyBT?

0 Ratings
Message 18 of 50

mybt.com is down for few days

has sanyone else experoiencing going to my bt.ccom, is extremelly slow and cannot see your bills, products etc

hasanyone alse got any update

0 Ratings
Message 19 of 50

Re: mybt.com is down for few days

I find that the app is working fine but MyBT isn't working as it should regardless of which browser I use.

0 Ratings
Message 20 of 50

Re: mybt.com is down for few days

Yes mine is down as well something for the past 4 days. Not a happy bunny really also problem logging into bt email account 

0 Ratings