cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 9 of 50

Unable to log into MyBT

I have been unable to log in to MyBT for 2 days.

I have tried different browsers and reset/restarted the HH5 to no avail. Connection is stable and accesses all other web sites without issue.

Local exchange is Hereford. No issues are reported that I can find. Anyone else with this problem or is it just me?

0 Ratings
49 REPLIES 49
Message 1 of 50

Cannot access MyBT

Have tried using Chrome ,usual browser, and Edge but when I use the log in page all that happens is either the "Took to long to respond" or a blank page is displayed. This has only occurred in the last couple of days. Cookies are cleared daily.
Have no idea how to get this sorted but guess a blank page loading is likely to be a BT system problem.

I only have a laptop as my sole internet access  - no mobile etc.

0 Ratings
Message 2 of 50

Re: Cannot access MyBT

Hello,

I'm having the exact same problem.

It worked fine until yesterday morning when I tried to log in, so it's the second day for me too.

Cleared cookies caches a few times, but no difference, I use desktop, Chrome.

I get white page or if I wait a few minutes I get the:

T SITE CANT BE REACHED.png

Hope someone can help as noticed a few post about the same issue.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 50

Hi 

We are aware that My BT is experiencing latency and some pages are not accessible. We are working to fix this as soon as possible and we're sorry for any inconvenience caused. We recommend that you try again later when My BT is back to normal.

Thanks
Neil

Message 4 of 50

hi @NeilO 

Thanks for your response, any updates ?

it's been now 3 days that the MyBT pages are not accessible apart from this community page.

It's not a "latency" they are not loading nor responding.

I checked again on my desktop, Ipad & android mobile & again MyBT pages wont load after I log in, it gets stuck there & it wont progress further. 

I also checked downdetector website for problems with BT & there are many posters with the same problem.

I have new orders to track, some are incorrect & need cancelling but am not able to access MyBT for 3 days now.

Any ideas when this will be fixed?

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 50

Mybt

For the past 3 days I’ve not been able to access Mybt, it won’t accept my password, sometimes it’s unable to connect to the internet.

is there an issue and if so how long will it take before I can login to Mybt?

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 50

@JoDy2 

Sainsburys once had a similar problem with pages loading as blanks and it took them around a week to fix it.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 50

I’ve got the same issue, I’m unable to login into mybt account, I’m new to bt tv and this is not what I expected from BT, I want to access my bt account to see what info it has re payments, my Netflix details etc

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 50

Re: Unable to log into MyBT

0 Ratings