cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Unlinking Xbox Game Pass from BT

Go to solution

Hi @DanielS 

Sorry to also hop on this but I am experiencing the same problem. I waited until the 12 months game pass had finished and disabled auto-renew. After expiring over a week ago I have checked my Microsoft account and it is still linked to Btr.

Would you be able to help please?

Thank you.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Unlinking Xbox Game Pass from BT

Go to solution

Hi @AeonRanger

Welcome and thanks for your post!  I have moved your post to start your own thread discussion.

I am sorry for the problems you're having unlinking your Xbox Game Pass.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Hi RobbieMac,

Thank you for your message. I have replied to your private message as requested.

Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Many thanks @AeonRanger

We'll get back to you as soon as we possibly can 🙂

Thanks,

Robbie

Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

@AeonRanger Many thanks for confirming this issue is now fixed. I'm sorry it took longer than expected for the fix to be implemented by our suppliers.

For the rest of the community if you're experiencing the same problem redeeming a code within your Microsoft Game Pass account it will revert control back to you.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Hello!

Yes I can confirm that my issue has resolved by either using a code or joining Game Pass via Xbox/Microsoft once the BT offer runs out but remains in the control of BT.

Hopefully this will help others in the future.

Thank you all for your continued support and frequent updates to resolve this. Couldn't ask for a better support response.