cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Upgrade Broadband without Digital Voice

Go to solution

I'm trying to upgrade to Fibre Halo 3 but keep having to click options for Digital Voice. I don't use a landline so have no need for it but I can't see a way to not have it on my order. If I choose all the £0 options (keep old phone, etc..) I still have a £5 a month charge at the end.

Hopefully I'm missing something obvious and someone can point out I'm an idiot.  

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Upgrade Broadband without Digital Voice

Go to solution
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

If I then click on "Existing Customer" link I get taken to the upgrade offers with only the Digital Voice. 

If I don't, then I don't see to get the Fibre Halo 3. 

Thanks though, it gave me the option to Chat, though I've been waiting on them for 10 mins 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

try phoning the retentions team 08007831401 they should be able to help you get broadband only

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @kiddala and welcome back.

Thanks for posting about the regrade. The live chat guys should be able to sort this out for you but if you get stuck retentions will be happy to help on the number @imjolly has posted. Let us know how you get on.

Cheers

David