cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Very dissappointing service - wrong Charge for not returning router- nothing i can do

Hi,

I cancelled my contract and resent my router in the prepaid package all as requested just before christmas and now i am getting slapped with a 50GBP for a non return that i cant prove! Unfortenatly, i didnt keep the royal mail tracking number that was printed as i thought all was fine and would be sorted and the sorting office must have been busy over christmas.

I have since now talked to the customer service for more than 1.5 hours to try to understand  and also  had a BT complaint opened and automatically closed without any further resolution/follow up. I have visited my post office and called Royal mail to see if they can get the tracking number but that doesn't seem possible. They referred me back to BT as on the preprinted shipping label i attached when sending it back over mail there might have been the tracking number?

It took me most of the day and i am still not 1 step further and all my avenues to get information/resolve are getting automatically closed by BT.

I am very frustrated by the whole process and BT doesnt seem to want to assist, think about the customer for 1 second: 50GBP ( for a preused router that is worth almost 0?), i followed every step of the return process as requested, shipped it back, was told over email oh dont worry if you shipped it back already we are processing and experiencing delays and we will keep your account up to date when we get it. But now when it comes to it, there doesnt seem anybody from BT who wants to help and i am left with an unfair bill...

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Very dissappointing service - wrong Charge for not returning router- nothing i can do

I have notified the moderators of the forum about your problem. Once they have read this they may be able to help. They will advise you by posting on this thread.

Message 3 of 3

Re: Very dissappointing service - wrong Charge for not returning router- nothing i can do

Hi @avandene,

Thanks for taking the time to contact us through the Community.

When it comes to returning your equipment, we do ask that you keep your proof of postage until we let we know that we've received your equipment. This usually takes about 7 days but at times it can take longer. I appreciate that you've tried to get this for us but haven't been able to.

It would be best if we looked into this for you. I'll send you a private message where you can reply back to my team.

Thank you

DanielS

0 Ratings