cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

XBox Game Pass Ultimate - Cancelled, But Not Quite

Hi, my 12 month Game Pass Ultimate membership just finished, and although it hasn't been renewed via my BT account, it's showing as an active subscription in my Microsoft account. 

Looks like the link itself continues to be interpreted as active, so I can't purchase or use Game Pass any other way.  I know I'm not being charged for this but I've missed out on a £1 deal and currently have no access because of this. If I don't buy it through BT, I can't get Game Pass right now.

It sounds similar to the Game Pass related pinned post, but can't find confirmation about a fix etc. Anyone know of a way to remove this link?

Cheers

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: XBox Game Pass Ultimate - Cancelled, But Not Quite

Hi @Sane,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Community. The control of the Xbox Ultimate account should revert back to Microsoft automatically. My understanding of this is that it can take up to 30 days for this to happen. The Xbox account should still continue to function as normal until the change over happens.

If you send me your details, I can check this for you. I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings