cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Xbox Game Pass Got Removed, Button Not Appearing

Go to solution

Hi,

Around January I got an email like others that my Xbox Game Pass was going to be removed because of fraudulent activity(which there wasn't I just use VPNs sometimes), I called BT and they had no knowledge of such an email so I continued to use my gamepass. While this was all happening the Gamepass button had disappeared from the product section of MyBT and has yet to return.

Now almost 2 months later the gamepass has been removed from my account and is no longer on my bill. This has not been done by me and I made sure my account and passwords were changed periodically for security.

I can not access gamepass via mybt to re add it. I have 8-9 months free left after taking out the Full Fibre 900 with Halo 3 package. I did not think I'd have these kinds of problems with such a well known company. I would like to continue to use gamepass as I previously did, I am unsure why it has been removed and I can not get access to add it like I did before, all that appears are the options to add tv, sport and mobile.

Any idea what I can do? Trying to get through via the phone leaves me bounced around for 2 hours to people unsure what to do, so any help would be appreciated. My apologies also if this is in the wrong section.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Xbox Game Pass Got Removed, Button Not Appearing

Go to solution

Hi @Zanical I'm really sorry your game pass subscription has been been cancelled incorrectly after it was deemed to have been added fraudulently. A case needs to be raised with our Xbox team to get this fixed for you. I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch with your details.

Thanks

Neil 

Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Cheers @Neil0 appreciate the quick reply, I've sent a message back as needed, hopefully this can get solved.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

BT Xbox team has now helped and restored my game pass, it took awhile because of the initial problem but I am happy to have it solved, thank you for the help.

0 Ratings