cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 6 months

Go to solution

I've been trying for redeem my 6 months Game Pass Ultimate , I get this message unable to process your request please try again  I've tried 3 times, still get the same error message. 

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 6 months

Go to solution

Hi @jennifertaughtme and welcome to the community.

Sorry you're having problems claiming the game pass. Our customer service guys should be able to help on 0330 1234 150 so give them a shout and let me know how you get on.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

Go to solution

Mkay

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

Go to solution

Hi.

After a couple of phone calls I still have the same issue. I am still unable to activate my free six months game pass ultimate subscription. 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

Go to solution

using a pc/laptop are you able to access MYBT and then see content partners?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

Go to solution

Hi. I am using a laptop,. yes I can  access MYBT and then see content partners

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

Go to solution
this is the message I receive " Unable to process your request. Please try again. "
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @jennifertaughtme,

Thank you for posting. I'm sorry this still hasn't been sorted for you and that you haven't been able to activate the Game Pass. Please send me your details and I'll give you a hand getting that activated.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings