cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

Xbox game pass - I have no Content Partner section

Go to solution

Hi there, I hope someone can help please.

Got my email saying i'm entitled to xbox game pass, however upon logging in, I do not have the content partner section on my account - I have no option to manage products and add it either as suggested elsewhere online.

The only thing that I can think might affect this is that my account has two account numbers as i'm a returning customer after being with another provider for the last 2 years.

Open to any suggestions, thanks.

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: Xbox game pass - I have no Content Partner section

Go to solution

need to wait 14+days until cooling off expires

if you have more than 1 BT account then you can try phoning CS 03301234150 and get them to remove old account.  or try billing team  https://www.bt.com/help/contact-bt/account-and-billing/broadband

'content partners' found in MYBT and must use pc/laptop to view not app

first bill needs to be paid

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

Go to solution

I'm a pillock, I got the email 12 days ago, guess i'll wait a couple more days, thanks.

First bill has already been paid though.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

Go to solution

Ok, it's now past 14 days, i've paid my first bill and there is still no Content Partners in My BT when signed in through my PC browser.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

Go to solution

a recent reply from a forum mod

If you still can't claim your reward then Message us Broadband | BT Help and one of our guides will be happy to claim it for you.

if still no luck then post back

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

Go to solution

Hi there, hopefully a mod can pick this up and help get things sorted please.

Email received 7th March (go live), 20 days ago to say I have access to gamepass, allow the 14 days cooling off to pass, still not available in My BT area accessed via a browser. I speak to BT via live chat on 21st March and they take my gamepass details and i'm assured, repeatedly that my gamepass will be active within 5 days and i'll get an email to that effect, i've heard nothing yet.

Secondly, I also spoke to them on live chat on 19th March to remove the old account from My BT, again after taking a lot of details, i'm assured that the 2nd account will be removed in 5 days. It's still there however.

The service itself seems to be great, it's just these 2 issues that are an annoyance right now and would appreciate any support in getting these sorted.

Tags (2)
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @Judge626 and welcome back.

It's great to see you again. Thanks for posting about the xbox game pass, sorry you're having problems claiming it. I can help. I'll need a few details so check your inbox for my message and drop me over a reply.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @Judge626 

Thanks for letting me know we got this sorted for you.

All the best

David

0 Ratings