cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Xbox game pass ultimate

Why does it still say that the game pass is still active after I've cancelled the subscription and I can't seem to get it off my account 

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Xbox game pass ultimate

Hi @Rpercy72, welcome to the forum and thanks for posting.

Did you have a Game Pass active and it has ended and you are unable to control your Xbox account?

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

I had the free 6 month game pass ultimate from bt I just cancelled it and now I can't seem to do anything with my account because it still says that my status is still active 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Hi @Rpercy72, thanks for posting back to confirm that for me. I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with the Mod team and we'll be happy to help you resolve this.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Good afternoon,

I have a similar problem - I have an Xbox 12 month pass via BT that's about to roll over into a new annual subscription, but I can't manage it on the Xbox site/app until it's been unlinked from this BT one.

Would it be possible for a mod here to do so?

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

I have the same issue, my subscription auto renewal was turned off 15th June yet i am unable to regain control of my Gamepass on my Microsoft account. Please can i have some help having this delinked so i can manage this directly again with microsoft.BT Gamepass.JPG

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Hi @MisterKneel, has your 12 month period ended as we can't do anything until the free period expires? If the free period is expiring soon then check and if you can't control your account after the end of the free period we'll be happy to help you.

@Ajax117, as you free period has ended and you can't controls your account I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with the Mod team and we'll be happy to help you with this.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings