cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Xbox game pass

Go to solution

Hi

my xbox game pass which I apply to my sons account is coming to an end. 

When i look at the microsoft site it says managed by BT and sends me over to MyBT; This I believe used to have an option where I could see the game pass but now when I go my products all i can see is my broadband package.

I want to ensure the service continues and had planned to move back to microsoft for billing - How do I ensure the BT game pass cancels smoothly and my microsoft account allows me to make payment there and not have the 'managed by BT" option?

thanks Matt

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Xbox game pass

Go to solution

Hi @cycleman, the control of the account should pass automatically to Microsoft once the Game Pass has expired. If this doesn't happen post back here and we'll be happy to help you. 

Cheers

John

Message 3 of 5

Go to solution
OK thank you - and the fact the xbox game pass option doesn't appear under my bt/ my products anymore (did for a few months) is nothing to be concerned about
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @cycleman, I wouldn't be concerned about that as long as it's working ok for you and you're not been charged in error for it.

Cheers

John

Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @JohnC2 

My sons away at the moment but note that the Xbox Game pass has expired but still says its managed by BT and hasn't passed back to Microsoft.

expired on the 25th of August.

can you help?

thanks Matt

0 Ratings