cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 41 of 48

Re: Your BT Broadband is suspended

Go to solution

Thanks for trying that @milouvision1.

One of the team will pick this up for you and get back in touch.

Thanks,

Dan

0 Ratings
Message 42 of 48

Go to solution

Just had a conversation with the Consumer Resolution Team who advised that they were puzzled about this but could see what was done back in February 2022. On request I've emailed a screenshot and a summary of the same problem that occurred in February 2022, August 2022 and this month. Onwards...

Edit: just received a bounceback on the email address claiming that it's no longer in use. Ah well.

0 Ratings
Message 43 of 48

Go to solution

Now sorted. After a conversation with the Complaints Resolution team, whilst there were no blocks on the account, they added one and then immediately cleared it to 'refresh' the account. It seems that what was done in February 2022.  They will look into why this happened in the first place. Onwards!

0 Ratings
Message 44 of 48

Go to solution

Hi Daniel / BT team and Milouvision

Are either of please able to say how you were able to solve this as I have the same issue.

Looks like someone is hacking into my Wifi and using my broadband and kicked me out. The new hub they sent didn't solve the issue which is how I ended up on the forum looking for other people who have had a similar issue.

Any help would be great :).

Thank you

0 Ratings
Message 45 of 48

Go to solution

Hello @aspscott I didn't have the 'hacking' aspect so it looks like my issue isn't the same as yours.

0 Ratings
Message 46 of 48

Go to solution

Hey Milouvision,

Thank for getting back to me.

I keep getting the sign in message you were getting. The new hub didn't help. And today after spending an hour on the phone to them, they said it could be hacking there devices connected that had nothing to do with any devices in our house.

Did they every get to the root of your problem or the best way to fix this?

Just seems super dodgy.

Thank you

0 Ratings
Message 47 of 48

Go to solution

It's never been explained why this happened. The solution is as per my post above.

0 Ratings
Message 48 of 48

Go to solution

Hi, I am having a similar issue where I am up to date with my payments, yet still get a message on my devices when I try to use them that my broadband has been suspended due to an outstanding bill.

I have called the contact number, but was on the phone for around 2 hours, whilst the teams have said there are no issues their end and there is a blue light on the router, I am still getting this message and no one seems to have a solution.

I am wondering if you can apply the same fix to my account as milouvision (ie restricting and unrestricting the account to clear it) as I have been without internet for 2 days now.

0 Ratings