cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

"Message Now" not appearing

The contact us page says a "Message Now" button will appear during working hours. It's 2pm on a Thursday and I haven't seen the button appear for the last hour.

After leaving BT in November I'm still getting charged for broadband and phoneline (both are with another provider) despite having the "We're sorry to see you go" email. In said email it mentions that I'll have to return the homehub and that I'll need to login to MyBT to see a "Return your BT kit" link/button - this has yet to appear.

Unfortunately my new mobile provider charge 40p/min to call 03 numbers, and I expect the call to take longer than a minute or 2.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: "Message Now" not appearing

Hi, @j_the_geek I'm sorry you're still being charged after leaving. I've just tested that and the message now button appeared almost instantly on the contact BT billing option for broadband. 

I've sent you a private message so you can get in touch with the moderation team and we'll be able to help if you're still experiencing issues with the above link.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Thanks for the reply Neil.

I've tried the contact page again and still no "Message Now" button. There are 45 errors/warnings in the browser console for that page - not sure if one of them is where the button isn't loading.

I'll reply to the PM
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

@j_the_geek it does create a pop up so if you've a blocker on your browser it could be causing the problem.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings