cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 71 of 310

Re: BTCloud Error UN1

Go to solution

Like so many others I have this issue. I spoke to someone at BT and their advice was to clear all cookies and cache in the browser then try again. 

It didn't work so I uninstalled the app, cleaned the registry and re-installed the app but it still doesn't work.

It works on my Android phone but not in any of my browsers on my pc, running win11. Somewhere on the Internet I read that the error code relates to an unidentified username or password - not sure if that is right or not. I see this issue has been going on for months. It has only affected me over the last week but, when logging in to the Cloud it has always failed on the first attempt then logged in successfully on the second attempt, for as long as I can remember. 

Hopefully someone will read all these messages and do something about this issue very soon.

John.

0 Ratings
Message 72 of 310

Re: BT Cloud - ERROR UN1

Go to solution

Hi @psmorgan62 

I tried this fix and has not solved the issues, so this is not a solution.

I have now uninstalled the latest  production release Setup-BTCloud-Production-22.12.33.exe, cleaned registry, deleted LocalApp data and re-checked there are no remnants of the software remaining. 

Still no access.

Awaiting moderator response.

0 Ratings
Message 73 of 310

Go to solution

The clear the cookies doesn't really work in my case. I downloaded the app to a brand new Samsung Galaxy Tab A8 and it gives this error. Likewise for the wife. The PC app is still syncing, or at least it says it is, but just can't access the online BT Cloud from any of our devices.

0 Ratings
Message 74 of 310

Go to solution

I tried. Clearing cookies etc a few times over recent months. It didn’t help. Unable to log in to Cloud at all this week. 

Message 75 of 310

BT Cloud UN1 error

Go to solution

As from yesterday (21/11/23) I cannot login into BT Cloud. I get the message saying thgere is a UN1 error and to try and again later. I have tried several times without success.

Files seem to be uploaded and backed up to the Clud.

I note that many others have reported the same issue seemingly without BT being able to fix it.

This is dreadfull service. A backup system that prevents access to backup files which require restoring is as much use as a knife in a gun fight.

What is the story? 

0 Ratings
Message 76 of 310

Re: BT Cloud Windows Client version 21.8.9

Go to solution

As I posted on another so called BT help forum the feedback I can give you is that this system is rubbish.

I cannot login as I keep getting UN1 errors and told to try again later. Which I do - without sucess. I note many others reporting this error with BT seemingly unable to fix the issue

A system where you cannot access the Cloud to perform a RESTORE is not fit for service and because it seems to upliad files OK just provides a false sense of security. 

Message 77 of 310

Re: BT Cloud Windows Client version 21.8.9

Go to solution

Frankly, I've given up trying to get BT Cloud to work properly and have settled for Microsoft One Drive at £1.99/month for 100Gb.

No problem installing and much better for my blood pressure!

Message 78 of 310

Re: BT Cloud 22.12.33 not working

Go to solution

@DavidM 

OneDrive, Box, Dropbox, AWS and other cloud storage platform have occasional outages. They last hours not days.

Firstly, is there an SLA for this service?

And secondly, has the user login authentication process either been changed or become corrupted for 2FA users? The login skips this step and directs to the file list, albeit which shows the UN1 error, see:

https://streamable.com/207p6x

https streamable com / 207p6x

Please advise

Thanks

cc @JohnC2 @NeilO 

Edit: Grammar

Tags (4)
0 Ratings
Message 79 of 310

Re: BT Cloud - ERROR UN1

Go to solution

And it's still not working on Desktop or my Android.  

Friday 24/11

0 Ratings
Message 80 of 310

Re: BT Cloud UN1 error

Go to solution

This is terrible customer service you provide, BT! Constant problems with BT Cloud, no response on complaints . Now it is impossible to login to BT Cloud for several days and it seems you do not care. We pay through the nose for such poor service - just scandal!