cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 111 of 310

Re: BT Cloud 22.12.33 not working

Go to solution

I haven’t used the auto backup function for some time,  because it was so unreliable, but I still use BT Cloud for archive storage and I now have 200Gb of files I can’t access. It really isn’t good enough.

If this was a telecoms systems problem, they would have it sorted in a matter of hours. 

Message 112 of 310

Re: BT Cloud - ERROR UN1

Go to solution
Unfortunately this is just a user forum and I doubt that anyone at BT monitors it!
0 Ratings
Message 113 of 310

Go to solution

Really hard to say what is the reason of the fault without knowing the infrastructure, the authentication issue could be caused by a number of factors, including the impossibility to reach the IDM system.

0 Ratings
Message 114 of 310

Go to solution
Thanks, will send an email then!
0 Ratings
Message 115 of 310

Go to solution

Just spoke to someone at BT Technical support. He admits that they have a problem at their end but that it should be fixed in a day or so. I wasted hours on the useless chat bot but then today tried phoning customer services. They text you a message - you describe the problem - in about 15 minutes someone intelligent calls you back. They connected me to the technical and all was explained. Very slick and they even said they would let me know when it was fixed.

Watch this space!

Message 116 of 310

Go to solution

Like everyone else having a problem accessing BT Cloud. @BHD1 will be great to hear how you get on receiving a reply😂

0 Ratings
Message 117 of 310

Go to solution

#5 has fixed it for me too. Didn't change my password, just re-entered it

0 Ratings
Message 118 of 310

Go to solution

@Rolfie00 

Sent an email to BT Cloud support today. UN1 error across 3 different operating systems.

0 Ratings
Message 119 of 310

Go to solution
I tried that but it did not work for me
0 Ratings
Message 120 of 310

Go to solution

Although it's fixed for me atm it keeps recurring.  I've had quite enough and intend finding another cloud backup solution.  Wishing I hadn't uninstalled OneDrive now!  Writing was on the wall when they stopped offering it to new customers.