cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 141 of 310

Re: BT Cloud 22.12.33 not working ERROR UN1

Go to solution

I had managed to get it working after several uninstalls and it was uploading files as I managed to log on to web access. Then several days ago the intermittent UN1 error became permanent but was still backing up files. Last night I changed My BT password as some had reported this solved the problem, unfortunately after text message saying password had been changed it logged me out of BT Cloud and requested sign in which now fails. So now unable to log in to desktop app or website, My BT access still works 

Not sure if this should work but it doesn't 

Tried trace route for btcloud.bt.com and got a couple of different ip addresses for Synchronoss servers but it didn't give and end to end route. Also tried to ping the Synchronoss ip's and 100% fails

0 Ratings
Message 142 of 310

Re: BT Cloud 22.12.33 not working ERROR UN1

Go to solution

Still down on Android and Desktop app.

All links to Bt cloud are unavailable now for me.

In my BT it says unavailable when I go to manage BT Cloud.

0 Ratings
Message 143 of 310

Re: BT Cloud 22.12.33 not working

Go to solution
DavidM, thank you for your message 88 dated 25_11_2023.
As you are aware, this is a User Forum made up of Customers and we can often help other Customers on how to use and make best use of BT products.

However, when a genuine fault occurs on a BT Product the Forum can only provide accurate information that is available to its members.

In the case of the BT Cloud it is apparent that Forum members are all attempting to fix an unknown fault.

They can provide help to BT in 2 way:
1. Describe to BT their perception of the fault as they see it,
2, Respond to advice from BT to prevent making matters worse.

Currently, the Forum is currently receiving no feedback from BT, which is totally unprofessional and unproductive.

We do not need actual details, but could be ask to stop trying to fix the fault and be given a reasonable time period in which the fault will be fixed.

Can you as a Moderator pass this on to the BT Cloud Team?

JTS1

Message 144 of 310

Go to solution

Add me to the list of dissatisfied customers with the same issue. Mine would not sync last night and I stupidly in hindsight deleted the app and reinstalled and now I am getting the UN1 error. I will be devastated if this is not fixed as I have a lot backed up to there but I am deeply concerned now it appears to no longer be available to new customers. Surely it cannot be pulled for existing customers without advanced warning? 

0 Ratings
Message 145 of 310

Go to solution

@RJP1 

I agree. I am certainly not logging off my desktops. I live in ever diminishing hope that the problem will be fixed and we can at least extract data from the cloud with a view to vacating totally in the long term.

The lack of information is worrying. If BT long term want to drop the cloud fine, give us a mechanism to retrieve our data and we will go.

In the meantime I take copies of data to external discs , photos go elsewhere , I am sure many subscribers are doing the same.

0 Ratings
Message 146 of 310

Can't login to BT Cloud

Go to solution

I have been trying for over a week to log onto BT Cloud.  Just repeated error messages.  I tried the online help, but response times are diabolical!

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thank you.

0 Ratings
Message 147 of 310

Re: Can't login to BT Cloud

Go to solution

@Simonjb1955 

Suggest you search and look through the two recent threads on this outage; they explain the frustration of many users of the platform. It is either a cyber attack at the vendor, Synchronoss, a financial issue between BT and the vendor (whose share price has totally tanked) or there is a fatal error due to the EE migration. Either way, the mods here have washed their hands of the problem - total and absolute silence, rendering the forum a total joke.

I asked the mods about an SLA - whether this exists or not - but no reply. I'm think that this is a service supplied as is, without warranty.

The cohort who use this platform may be low compared to the total customer base and is being seen as a non-critical offering that will just be ghosted by BT management. I have tried to reach out to senior BT personnel, Synchronoss personnel but again, no response. 

I have had no access for probably nine days now.

Don't expect too much.

0 Ratings
Message 148 of 310

Go to solution

In my case I have all the photos from my mobile backed up there, at the minute there is no way to retrieve them.

0 Ratings
Message 149 of 310

Go to solution

@cecco16 

I note that BT Cloud is getting comments on Downdetector having been down for 7 days at least. 

No consolation of course to any of us.

0 Ratings
Message 150 of 310

Go to solution

I have just put an old iphone on where i can still get into the bt cloud app, so that is some saving grace at this stage. I have no idea however how i can back up from here to say a PC / Laptop / pen drive which i need to do. Being a technophobe does not help!

0 Ratings