cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 151 of 310

Re: BT Cloud 22.12.33 not working

Go to solution

@RJP1 

I have PC that is signed on and still backing up but I can’t download anything and my IPad will definitely not connect at all.

0 Ratings
Message 152 of 310

Re: BT Cloud 22.12.33 not working ERROR UN1

Go to solution

Blimey! And I thought it was just me. Mine just stopped working the last few days. Changed password, cleared cache but I'm not prepared to mess around any further. I guess BT no longer want us to use it as it seems to be unavailable to more recent customers. I really need to look for a new broadband provider altogether...

Message 153 of 310

Go to solution

I am out of contract in February and BT will be going in the bin. One of the main reasons i was sticking with them was the facility to back up photos to their cloud. If that is no longer available then i am gone as a customer.  If have i lost all these photos because of their ineptness, then a major complaint will be going in.

0 Ratings
Message 154 of 310

Go to solution

Hi everyone

I emailed the chair and the chief executive a couple of days ago and a formal complaint was raised. I just had a call from the exec complaints team.

They are aware of the problem and it's been escalated to ahigher level within BT

Synchronoss have confirmed it's not their end so it's within BT's infrastructure. I advised the team member to get this info out to affected users and this forum and issue regular updates to the moderator so they can post them on here rather than radio silence.

In the meantime I've got a disk drive attached to my computer...

Message 155 of 310

Go to solution

Thank you.  I would also suggest that there could be grounds to complain to the ICO as you cannot access personal data and OFCOM, as you are not being provided with service you have paid for. I write as an unimpressed BT shareholder, albeit a very small shareholder

Message 156 of 310

Go to solution

I did reply on an fresh question yesterday as to what I think ... seems the moderators are happy to censor and delete comments rather that face up and answer questions. Obviously there is more to this than we are being told.

The basis of the work the moderators do is now totally compromised; where there is a problem that is too big, they fall silent. Again, this forum is now a joke.

0 Ratings
Message 157 of 310

Go to solution

@RJP1 

I’m not saying that you should stay. But if you do choose to leave BT, and you like using an email client - such as Outlook - with your BT email address ( rather than just web based) you’ll have to pay a monthly fee for the facility… something else that’s bundled with the broadband service. 

Meanwhile it’s surprising that Synchronoss has pointed the finger at a BT infrastructure / Network issue, and that BT haven’t resolved it already. Especially after several days. But sadly it’s usually the case that BT Cloud  doesn’t feature very highly on the priority list. 

0 Ratings
Message 158 of 310

Re: BT Cloud - ERROR UN1

Go to solution
@Cicero

I spoke too soon. I now get the UN1 error on my iOS devices.
0 Ratings
Message 159 of 310

Go to solution

Having done a bit more than trawling I discovered that Synchronoss have divested themselves of various bits of their operations to a company called LUMINE. This happened on November 1st. Whether this is connected to our issue I can't say.

0 Ratings
Message 160 of 310

Go to solution

Hello to everyone,

I am experiencing the same problem with the BT cloud. It works in terms of uploading new photos from my phone BUT whenever I attempt to log into it via a web browser on an Apple Mac, it has stopped working.

If this isn't resolved, I will be leaving BT. 

0 Ratings