cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 221 of 310

Re: BT Cloud 22.12.33 not working ERROR UN1

Go to solution

Thanks for your reply.  I have a similar visit to New England from Boston up to Bar Harbour and down to Cape Cod and would have expected you to have obtained connections in at least all of the major cities on that route. 

Of course there are some area, not many, where you could have experienced difficulty, but even at the top of Mount Washington I would have expected a connection too.

You have made me aware of problem that I would never have predicted might happen, so thanks for that.

JTS1

0 Ratings
Message 222 of 310

Go to solution

Max5, I am only a member of the BT Community, like you so cannot do what you have asked of me. 

It is up to Customs themselves to search for problems, similar those they have experienced, in the BT Community forum and if they do not find one, start their own thread to encourage dialog.

JTS1

Message 223 of 310

Go to solution
Cicero, I'm sorry, but there is a typo in Message 215 in which I was replying to you.

The end of Message 215 should have read: .....but would not restart again.
0 Ratings
Message 224 of 310

Go to solution

@JTS1 

The mystery deepens then as I did get back in, maybe Exit in the Desktop does not drop the connection.

0 Ratings
Message 225 of 310

Re: BT CLOUD ERRORS

Go to solution

Further to my post dated 1 Dec (post 178), Sean from BT Newcastle office today left me a message saying that he will phone me tomorrow (5 December) giving an update of where BT are up to in restoring BT Cloud.

I don't know whether @NeilO  or any of the Mods can confirm whether the team resolving the problem is based in Newcastle, but Sean  telephoned me at the outset because I had made a formal complaint about BT Cloud with a VOL complaint reference number being allocated.   I therefore have no reason to doubt the authenticity of what I'm being told, but I am at least encouraged that someone is taking the trouble to telephone me.

Message 226 of 310

Go to solution

@staker The first bit of positive news in two weeks? Please update at very earliest convenience, thanks

0 Ratings
Message 227 of 310

Go to solution

Seems to be working this morning. Or at least improving.  Managed to login from the app on my phone. And it’s now backing up. 

Message 228 of 310

Go to solution

Yes - I just tried on the iOS app and on the website from my MacBook (on Safari) and got in on both.

Now I just need to think through where I transfer the data to to avoid this problem in the future or when BT eventually cancel the service!

0 Ratings
Message 229 of 310

Go to solution

YES!!!! It is working this morning.

0 Ratings
Message 230 of 310

Go to solution

Same here managed to get my IPad signed in and in the main seems to working but struggling with a few files in won’t backup for some reason though it has backed up a lot so far.

0 Ratings