cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 231 of 310

Re: BT CLOUD ERRORS

Go to solution

After reading latest updates here I have just tried to reinstall both the BT Cloud desktop client on my W11 PC and the android app on my phone.

I was able to successfully log into and setup both and both now seem to be backing up as I configured them.

I am also now able to view my files via the web interface including the version history  which I have always found a very useful feature.

So great news! 😊👍

Message 232 of 310

Go to solution

It has started working 🙂  - fingers crossed..... I hope it will now start working for a longer  time 🙂

0 Ratings
Message 233 of 310

Go to solution

I can now access web version. I have also added a new folder path to my sync files and these seem to be uploading successfully and promptly.

0 Ratings
Message 234 of 310

Go to solution

Has your working version been assigned a new reference number?

0 Ratings
Message 235 of 310

Go to solution

My version is still the same one, which implies the it was LocalHost log in problem not associated with the BT Cloud itself, as no changes have been made to it.

JTS1

0 Ratings
Message 236 of 310

Go to solution

Yey!

I only use the desktop/web version.  I managed to log in first time this morning and my files are syncing as I type.

I'm sure this wasn't a massive issue for BT to sort out - it just needed people pressure to get BT to prioritise it. Credit due to forum members and thanks to BT for listening 😊. Let's hope the fix continues to work.

Now it's syncing, I need to find the correct thread to answer another query...

0 Ratings
Message 237 of 310

Go to solution

Mine is now up and running again.

I have had my promised call from BT, this time from Richard in Cardiff, who's confirmed that whilst they have been able to make significant progress, they do not yet have complete resolution and there are still 30/40 accounts that still cannot access their files.

Work is therefore still continuing, my complaint is not being closed until all accounts are up and running and I will get another phone call next Monday or earlier if it fully resolved.

I will post any updates here when I get them even though I'm not (currently) affected.

Message 238 of 310

Go to solution

JTS1

I wouldn't know whether version number has changed. I have been running BT Cloud in the background for about 5 days and only today tried to access the web and sync a previously unsynced folder. 

0 Ratings
Message 239 of 310

Go to solution

JCHampshire58, you can find the current version of the BT Cloud app on a pc, or laptop, at:
C:\Users\YOUR USER NAME\AppData\Local\BTCloud
The current version that I have is the same as it was before the fault occurred, i.e. 22.12.33.
If you had used BT Cloud for some time, previous version are retained in the folder:
C:\Users\YOUR USER NAME\AppData\Local\BT

You can also RIGHT click on the BT Cloud icon on your Desktop and select 'Properties'.

0 Ratings
Message 240 of 310

Re: BT Cloud - ERROR UN1

Go to solution

Fixed, today without warning I logged off my PC and back on again and was prompted to login and it worked after over 2 weeks its now up and running with out any notification that it was fixed.

0 Ratings