Message 252 of 277

Photos

How do I transfer photos away from BT Cloud

0 Ratings
Message 253 of 277

Re: Transferring Photos

Hi @ChrisWB 

Welcome to the community.

You can find information on how to transfer your photos from BT Cloud on our Download your files from BT Cloud help page.

Michael

Message 254 of 277

Re: BT Cloud is closing

It only works for a Windows laptop NOT for iOS. Hence you’re completely screwed if you’ve ONLY got an iPad!👿😰😨

0 Ratings
Message 255 of 277

Appreciate it’s not easy just with a iPad with possibly limited storage . But couldn’t you borrow a PC for a while to install the Desktop app and download the files to an external drive? 

0 Ratings
Message 256 of 277

@pddco 

It might help .

on the iPad if you bring up the App you will see “files” in the bottom right hand corner. Select that and it shows the  individual source where it backed up files from PC’s etc.

select from these and you can download, it might help, obviously depends on the spare capacity on your IPad.

Might help.

0 Ratings
Message 257 of 277

@pddco 

Sorry I omitted files>file manager.  That points to all the sources that were backed up.

Message 258 of 277

BT Cloud

I am trying to download the BT Cloud Desktop app to remove files that have been on BT Cloud for years. I am getting the message "We've encountered an error". Any help much appreciated! 

0 Ratings
Message 259 of 277

Downloading cloud files on a laptop

Hi,

I have been trying to download all my files from BT cloud. I followed the instructions, downloaded the file, but my windows wont let me install it as I'm in  'S' mode. If I remove S mode, I wont be able to reverse it. How do I download my files on a laptop if I don't want to risk leaving S mode?

BT could have made this easier!!

0 Ratings
Message 260 of 277

Re: BT Cloud

Hi @Abbey999 

Welcome to the community.

If you are having trouble getting the BT Cloud app installed, please get in touch with our tech guides, and they can get a ticket raised to help to get it working.

You can see how to reach the team on our Contact Us page.

Michael

0 Ratings