cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

BT Cloud

After a recent home move and some problems with my initial home move order being cancelled BT had to create a new account to raise my new broadband order which is now live, up and running. However due to the closure of my original account I’ve now received the following email -

Since you've cancelled BT Broadband, you're no longer eligible for BT Cloud, and you'll lose your access to this service 30 days from the date of this email. This is related to your closed BT account. Any cloud storage linked to a live BT Broadband account won't be affected.

In 30 days time, if your BT Cloud storage isn't linked to a broadband account, the data will be deleted and you'll no longer be able to access BT Cloud.

To access my new account I still use my previous email and password login so does this mean it’s linked to my new broadband account and I can ignore losing my BT Cloud access. 

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT Cloud

There was a post regarding the closure of BT Cloud.

If a new account needed to be created then you may have lost that service.

https://community.bt.com/t5/Broadband-Extras-Apps-from-BT/BT-cloud-withdrawn/td-p/2265219#:~:text=Hi....

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT Cloud

Hi @reevesjm, sorry that you're getting this message about the Cloud service after a problem with your home move.

I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with us and we'll be happy to get this checked with the Cloud team for you.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings