cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

BT Cloud

Go to solution

Hi All

I have been backing up (well I thought I had) to BT Cloud. 

Today I went to recover some photos only to find that BT Cloud is no longer available!!!!!

Has anyone else had this problem?

Did anyone know they were closing it down?

Any help or views greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Eifion

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT Cloud

Go to solution

don't know if this applies to you

From 26 October 2022 BT Cloud will no longer be offered to customers who take BT Broadband packages. For customers who have not already set up the service, the option to do so will no longer exist in MyBT

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

@eifpaz welcome back to the community and thanks for posting, its no longer offered to new customers but anyone that had it should still be able to access it. 

Is the BT ID that you use for the BT Cloud service linked to your BT account number?

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

I shyly cough and hold my head down in shame 😞

Thanks, I was logging in with the wrong ID, what a Prat I am.

Thanks again

Eifion

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @NeilO 

Are you aware of any suggestion that BT Cloud is to be discontinued for all and hence that we need to make alternative arrangements for file storage and backup ? 

If BT Cloud is no longer offered to new customers, it will presumably have a declining user-base over time. I just wonder when or if BT will decide that it is not viable to continue to support BT Cloud and that the app is being withdrawn ?  

0 Ratings