cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

BT Cloud

I have tried to upgrade my account and I was told that I can't upgrade till I close my Cloud account, to be honest I don't use the BT cloud I use another provider but I can't find a way to switch it off as the manage button brings up a link that doesn't seem to work

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT Cloud

@Punnabhoy You shouldn't have to do that, was this advice provided when you called? Was the sales guide trying to upgrade you to new EE? 

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

The guy said them at he couldn't help, he went to speak to a supervisor (or just put me on hold) and said it had to be done from my end. I did think it strange as them told me I would have to contact EE, EE tells me to contact BT . I am currently leaving sky and was looking for a deal to upgrade broadband and take tv package, after call thinking I should just stay with Sky as seems less hassle

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi @Punnabhoy,

If you were moving from BT Broadband to EE, you should be able to move across with no issues. I'm sorry that this happened to you.

Would you like me to look into the BT Cloud part of this and remove it if you aren't using it? I'll send you a private message in case you'd like me to look into it.

Thank you

DanielS

0 Ratings