cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 11

BT Wifi Opt In not working

Go to solution

I am having an issue where I can’t sign into the BT Wi-fi app when I sign in using my details is saying I need to be opted into BT Wi-fi, which I thought I was, but for some reason it seems to be opted out when I go through the process of going to bt.com and managing my BT Wi-fi extras. It asks me to take a box to confirm terms and conditions are excepted and then click to set up. When I do this. The bouncing dots appear on the pages if somethings happen and then all of a sudden it goes back to the same page for me to take the box again. Can one of you lovely Admins please take a look as I’ve got nowhere in life chat and nowhere on the phone

0 Ratings
10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11

Re: BT Wifi Opt In not working

Go to solution

Hi @paulfurlong79,

Thank you for posting. I'm sorry you're having problems signing into BT WiFi. If you send me your have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 11

Go to solution

Hi @paulfurlong79,

I've tried to send you a PM but it looks like your PM's are disabled.

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 11

Go to solution
I’ve fixed the issue and sent you a DM
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 11

Go to solution

Hi @paulfurlong79, thanks for replying back to us. I've sent you the PM now so you can get in touch with us for help with this.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 11

Go to solution
I’ve sent the details not sure if my DM’s are working John
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 11

Go to solution

Is this still getting looked in to. I spoke with someone on the phone last week and they were saying they knew there was an issue with the online journey and they could go to someone to get the wifi enrolment done.

I haven’t heard anything yet that’s all

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 11

Go to solution

I’m having exactly the same problem trying to opt in via the website. 
as far as I’m aware I should be opted in anyway from the old fon days . 
My hub home page says BTwifi active yet I cannot log in to a bt Wi-Fi hotspot. I rarely use all my mobile data so not that bothered but interested in following to see how the issue resolves

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 11

Go to solution

Hi @MJP, sorry your can't opt into the wifi. If you would like help with this I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with us and we'll be able to get this fixed for you.

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 11

Go to solution

Hi,

I'm also having this issue, if any one is anyone is able to help @JohnC2 @PaddyB ?

Much appreciated,

Clyde

0 Ratings