cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 10

MY BT has no Content Partners for Xbox Ultimate Game Pass

Go to solution

I am informed by BT I get 6 months free gamepass with my new broadband package and to go to content partner option under myBT but the option does‘t exists.

I tried going through the customer support process but there doesn’t appear to be a protocol for this problem which is surprising because after Google searching it seems like a common problem. 

Any help would be much appreciated.

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10

Re: MY BT has no Content Partners for Xbox Ultimate Game Pass

Go to solution

Hi @davidslittlewood, welcome to the forum and thanks for posting.

Sorry you can't access the game pass. Would you confirm that your broadband service is up and running?

Cheers

John 

Message 3 of 10

Go to solution

logging into MYBT from something other than a mobile as that may help

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 4 of 10

Go to solution

Yes, for just over a week. 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 10

Go to solution

Hi @davidslittlewood, thanks for posting back.

Try that suggestion from @imjolly. If it doesn't work there I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with the Mod team and we'll be happy to help you with this.

Cheers

John

Message 6 of 10

Go to solution

I tried his suggestion and it still failed but thanks for the suggestion anyways.

I think I know what the issue is, my BT account for my email address is associated with 3 other BT accounts and I have 4 account numbers. The one that shows as active is an expired account and I can’t seem to find a way to switch to my active account. 

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 10

Go to solution

@davidslittlewood the content partners section is only available when you log in to MyBT using a web browser. There should be a drop-down option to switch between the accounts associated with your BT ID. Another reason for the content partner section not showing is if there are any outstanding bills. Has your first payment been made yet?

Thanks

Neil

Message 8 of 10

Go to solution

Thanks for this advice,  earlier I couldn’t select other accounts from the drop down but I can now and the problem is resolved. 

Thanks for all your help. 

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 10

Go to solution

@davidslittlewood That's great, I'm glad it's sorted.

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 10

Go to solution

hi Neil,

where exactly is this dropdown? I cannot see it, the same issue here, I had an old account with BT and I cannot log to the new account where I hope the offer is. 

0 Ratings