cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 14

Norton Password Manager "Server Error"

I have been using Norton Password Manager for some time now, but I'm suddenly getting a response of "Sorry Server Error" when I try to access my Vault. This appears to be since Microsoft Edge recently updated. Help! Please!

0 Ratings
13 REPLIES 13
Message 2 of 14

Re: Norton Password Manager "Server Error"

I’m getting server errors too today, on iOS (Safari) and on android (Chrome). Haven’t tried it on the PC but I expect that will be the same.

It’s been ok previously so hopefully it’s just a temporary server issue and will be resolved quickly.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 14

I'm getting server errors too can't log in on Windows or Android was working fine yesterday guess it's an error at Norton's end hopefully they will fix it soon

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 14

Same for me on Linux/Firefox and my iPhone. I'm done with this BS, time for 1password me thinks, it certainly does seem like you get what you pay for.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 14

Hi All,

Thanks for posting up on the Community.

We are investigating the server issue and apologise for any inconvience caused.

Thanks
DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 14

I am getting the same problem. Using chrome and getting same server error on android phone, android tablet and windows pc. never had problem till now and been using Norton PW manager since BT swapped to it.

Have to say used true key through BT before and it was much better

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 14

Hi,

Is there an update yet? I assume we are all suffering 😞 with the same error?

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 14

Nothing that I can find, and yes, hoping to sort a few odds and sods out this afternoon and bam, can't login to anything without going through a password reset process 😕

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 14

Just tried logging in again and seems to be back up working again on Windows and Android hopefully that's it fixed now

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 14

Yes it appears to be working again now. 

Not too good though maybe BT and Norton need to get their act together. Never had any problems like this with McAfee!

0 Ratings