cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Norton password manager

I have installed the app on my android devices,  but the password is not being accepted to open the vault.  How can I sort this?  It worked on my PC. I tried uninstalling on my PC and reinstalling but that just opened on same details.   I am not very technically minded and this is wasting hours of my time.   True key was so straightforward. 

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Norton password manager

Hi @Lara3, welcome to the forum, and sorry you're having this problem with the Norton password manager.

Have a look at the Norton Help Page and have a look at the section on 'How do I install Norton Password Manager?' and see if the help there helps fix this for you.

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

I had already followed this advice, but it doesn't help with starting again with a new password to open the vault on my android devices.   

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Hi @Lara3, thanks for the update, sorry that the link didn't help. I've had a look around for more information on Norton Password Manager and see if any of these are of help.

Install Norton Password Manager On Your Mobile Device

Incorrect Vault Password 

Change Vault Password

If you're still having a problem please check your mobile device is operating on Android 8.0 or a later version and let us know if you need further help.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

I have been able to change my password on my PC for the Password Manager, but even uninstalling and reinstalling Password manager on my mobile the new password is still not accepted. I don't know what else I can do
0 Ratings