cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Norton

Is Norton up and running or not????   Followed instructions as per the letter from BT and tells me the page isn't active or some such **bleep**.  Can't make any headway.  Also sent to my missus who hasn't a clue, beginning to think I haven't either.  Prices going up soon, think I may be off.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Norton

Hi @S4Brains, sorry you're having a problem with changing over to Norton.

I just want to check a few things.
Are you using the Primary BTID?
Is your Primary BTID an email address?

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Norton

Been in touch with them.  To be honest I've had probs with BT for quite a while now,  had to perform my own signal path tracing to get joy last time before they admitted there was a fault.  Looks like similar now with Norton bringing a fault to light.  "Problems with Server" is what I'm getting, took all afternoon on the phone to get someone who actually listened to me and I'm grateful to the two young ladies who listened to me and acted on it, makes a pleasant change and wish I could raise them on the phone every time, being half deaf doesn't help but they were very patient and stuck with me.  Hopefully things will improve in a couple of days time.  No fault recorded on "My BT" but I've got an email stating that they are sorting it so that'll do me for now, I have visual evidence.  Living in hope anyway, I'll be back if it aint sorted that's for sure.  Cheers and have a good 'un.

0 Ratings