cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Parental Controls - on when they're off..!

Posting this again as I have had no official response... can anyone help please?

I am having issues with Parental Controls.

When I turn off Parental Controls in the App, they are ineffective, in that all sites are still blocked on various PCs/laptops.

I have tried a hub factory reset(twice) with no luck. Any ideas please?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Parental Controls - on when they're off..!

Hi @cordycordy and thanks for posting.

I'm sorry you're having problems with your parental controls. I'm sure we can help with this. I'll need a few details so check your inbox for my message and drop me over a reply.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Parental Controls - on when they're off..!

I have had the same problems for a couple of weeks....I have had it confirmed that it is a CENTRAL BT issue with Parental Controls but this is not widely known by the call handlers....it does not matter what you do to your settings, no changes are actioned, even though you receive notifications to advise that you have made changes.

The call handlers have gone through loads of checks, reboots, etc and on both occasions that I went through this, they eventually found out from a colleague that its been know about for a while and 'they are sorting it'....the initial estimated fix date that I was given was the 28th Feb, but its still not fixed....