cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Hi,

I first signed up to BT Broadband in December 2021 on a 2 year contract. At this time I had 500mb broadband and received a 6 month free trial of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. After my trial ended I kept my Game Pass account connected and have been paying monthly.

In June this year I was offered a special offer, I renewed and upgraded to 900mb broadband and 12 months free of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. I received emails saying that I was eligible for Game Pass and that I didn't need to do anything as the free period would take over my existing subscription. 

After 2 months I've noticed that I'm still being charged for Game Pass and that there's no sign of my free 12 months that was stated when I renewed. Having looked back at the emails in the small print it says "As you've upgraded to Full Fibre 900 you may be eligible for 12 months free Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, if you haven't had it before from BT. If you're eligible you'll receive an email explaining how to redeem it."...

Two days after getting the email above I then received an email saying "Your broadband package has Game Pass 12 months included at no extra cost. You can start using it straight away. You don't need to do anything. Your new free period will replace your current one and will start straight away."

When I go to 'My Products', Game Pass is there but the only options I have is 'Manage' which when I click it only allows me to control auto-renew.

Can someone help as to whether I'm actually going to receive 12 months free or not as that was one of the reasons I renewed and upgraded.

Thanks. 

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Hi @joes4447

Thanks for your post and welcome to the BT Community.

I am sorry for the confusion around the 12 month Xbox Game Pass that was included in your recent broadband order.  We'll be able to pick up from here and help you out.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings