cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 10

Xbox ultimate gamepass

Hi having issues getting the xbox ultimate gamepass bit done , can't find it on my Bt and cannot seemingly add it through the upgrades page it keeps saying I am not entitled or something to this? Call manager suggested a guy called DavidM who might be able to help which would be great if I could find him, I've made promises and I now look a fool any help would be great just please don't ask me to find it though the content manager in my bt because its no there and I've already tried that. Many thanks DMillington

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10

Re: Xbox ultimate gamepass

Hi @DamianM666, sorry you're having trouble claiming the game pass.
Check that you've only one account linked to your BTID and no old accounts linked.

The game pass should be available within 48hrs of the first bill payment been collected.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 10

@DamianM666 

there are numerous post on forum like yours if you use search.  if content manager does not appear after first bill paid then mods will help remember you need to use a web browser to access MYBT and not the mobile app

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 4 of 10

Never been with BT before mate and no idea where the offers gone neither do the call handlers ......... The website doesn't have the content manager bit available either. Any other ideas?

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 10

I am not using the app I am using a web browser and the other answers don't seem to be helping me at the moment , any ideas as to how to actually sort this would be amazing, rather than referencing other answers given to other people 🙂

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 10

Hi @DamianM666, has your bill payment been collected over 48hrs ago? If it has and the game pass is still not showing as available we'll be happy to help you get it claimed. If it's less that 48hrs please check after the 48hrs have passed and you should be able to claim it then.

Cheers

John

Message 7 of 10

So to be clear I have to wait 48 hours after the first bill has been paid before I can claim the pass? I've been signed on with BT for install since may only got installed on the 13th of july  and I've just a full months bill TODAY even though I've only been connected physically for a little over 2 weeks ....... I've all kinds of compensation coming into my account like 240 quid for the wait and a free month just been given today due to more issues with their system ........ So reiterating to be clear I must wait til what wednesday to get the pass?? This is not stated anywhere in my offer or other T's&C's that I can find? In fact the call handlers are acting like I should already have it ?

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 10

Hi @DamianM666, please check and if it's not showing after 48hrs post back and we'll be happy to look into this further for you.
It has been fed back that the pass is only available after bill payment so this will be updated in the future.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 10

So we got a code ....... That's supposed to be for a years free access to xbox live ultimate , upon entering the code it says only for one month ? Getting tired of chasing this issue

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 10

It only shows for 1 month and then it renews for another monthly. So on monthly basis and how it should be

This has been covered on forum already if you use search

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings