cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 31 of 32

Re: EETV

Failing the broadcast date being available presumably the source files(s) will have a creation/modified date that could be used as a decent proxy. Some streaming services I use often have the date one day later than then event but that would suffice for the use case I gave.

Ah, yes!  I see the progress bar on my mobile for an extended highlights I watched yesterday.  I will have to remember to cast BT TV from my phone all the time rather than use the Youview box app.  In any case the mobile app seems to get any new content appreciably sooner that the Youview box app.  Another  approach would be to make a note of the weekend's matches in my copy of the Radio Times and tick them off as I go (annoying that there is not web site I can find that lists recent and upcoming fixtures without sticking the result on those games already played).

0 Ratings
Message 32 of 32

Re: EETV

Unfortunately I've been unable to find a suitable date that we can present. We do have a date of when the video became available on the platform, but it's not reliable - e.g. with our rights a video could be available for a few days, then removed for a while, then get added again - it would show the more recent added date, rather than the original.

I've raised a product request to see if it's something that can be added in future, but I doubt it's likely to make the cut.